Tattoo Design and Styles For Women

There you are. A strong, independent woman, ready to make your statement to the world. One of the most rewarding ways to do this is through the art of tattoos.

No longer the social faux-paus, the art of tattooing has moved forward leaps and bounds in the past ten years. Women no longer have to feel the need to hide their works of art, let alone smother the desire to get inked.

In today's much more advanced way of living, appreciating our true selves has become a mainstay of the ultimate survivor. For me, my first tattoo was a simple statement, one that said I was going to me myself, whether the masses liked it or not. This was over 15 years ago, and I have to admit the shocked gazes I received when "exposing" my art were more than worth it. These days, the shocked gazes are much fewer, mostly because those same folks have found the courage to do it themselves. Safety in numbers? You betcha!

If you are a woman who is considering a tattoo, there are numerous forums available to you to begin your journey. As in most major decisions of this nature, research is key. Not only do you want the design itself to be perfect, you also want to know you are working with an artist who will respect you and your wishes. An artist who will journey with you, offering advice and support along the way.

When I began my journey, there was no internet, and I pounded the pavement to different parlors, trying my best to find a design and artist I was comfortable with. These days, it doesn't have to be nearly so difficult, and with the technology available, many artists can incorporate personal elements into any design you choose.

Enjoy yourself, be you! This awesome world we have evolved to wants to hear you tell your tale, and body art is only one way. Express yourself and find a whole new level of independence in simply appreciating who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...