The word tattoo is derived from the Polynesian word 'Tatao', which means 'To tap'. It describes the techniques by which sharp spines, loaded with color were inserted into the skin for making beautiful tribal designs. Tattoos have gained importance over the years and there are lots people who are opting for the tattooing of beautiful figures on their body.
The designing of tattoos varies with each person, no two tattoos are exactly alike. Whenever deciding what the right tattoo is a person should think about the following thoughts:
• How will the tattoo match your personality and style?
• What will be the impact of tattoo be culturally on you and your family? Think about what people might say to you if you decide to get a tattoo.
• Will it have any impact on your professional career or office environment?
• What will happen if these tattoos get outdated? Will you keep it or just hide it?
These are the primary thoughts which need to be keep in mind when deciding for or against getting a permanent tattoo. Your tattoo artist will have pages upon pages that you can look through to find the perfect design. All you need to do is select the tattoo that most appeals to you and then do it.
The tattoo should be chosen according to the following factors:
• Color of skin: Tattoos should be selected according to the skin tone of a person. There is a variety of colors available and you can choose any color to fill in the tattoos.
• Sex of an individual: Tattoos should be according to the sex of a person. Men might prefer to have bold themed tattoos and females might want a cool and fashionable one. There are some unisex tattoo patterns as well and your tattoo artist can assist with that.
• Culture or background: It is wise to choose tattoos according to your cultural background as this might have an impact as discussed earlier.
• Career: It is very important to choose a tattoo, which does not leave a bad impact on your professional life. Tattoos should be embossed on an appropriate body part, according to the profession of the person.