Best Place to Find a Cool Tattoo Design - Guaranteed

Going to your tattoo artist and getting a tattoo is a breeze compared to the pain-staking task of trying to find a cool tattoo design. Trust me, I know. I have several tattoos and my first few took me close 3 hours to find.

The first tattoo I got, which is my sign--Leo--has a banner wrapped through with my nickname in it. Sounds pretty cool... and it is. But now that I look at it, it is very generic not to mention I am sure hundreds of other people have the same thing.

You see, the first tattoo I got I just went to the shop and paged through hundreds, maybe even thousands of cool tattoo designs to try and find one that was a fit for me. What a bore! I figured there had to be a better way so I went home and typed in "cool tattoo design" in Google. Low and behold there were thousands of sites ready to sell me there great design. The only thing with this was they were the same old generic designs I have been seeing around.

I went to a forum full of tattoo lovers and someone pointed me to a site where you could become a member and trade designs. When I got there, it was much cooler. I met someone on there who had a super cool tattoo design and he made a few changes of it and posted on the site for me...and me only! It was the only one around. I went to the tattoo shop about 1 month later for my checkup and decided since I was there to just get my one done.

My artist was so amazed by the design he actually signed up on the membership site and threw out all his old books of lame tattoos. Needless to say, his clients were very happy as was I.

So my moral of the story is that if you want a cool tattoo design and not some lame old thing that hundreds of other people have then join a membership site and you will be well on your way to your new tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...